Sunday, September 17, 2017

Father, I Will Find Time

I am sorry, but you just don't see
there's so much that depends on me. ` ·· if
There's family, friends and so much more
my time's not mine, not anymore.

It isn't that I don't want to find
that part of my day, that special time
to spend with you and let you know
how much I really love you so.
But there will be time. I know there will
when quiet will come and things are still.
When I can sit and talk with you,
believe me, that's what I want to do.
But, the phone is ringing, my beeper sounds
the children wait and car keys must be found.
I've heard about you all my life
and talk to you when I'm filled with strife.
I think you heard me, for things did work out.
Did I forget to thank you, as I ran about?
But you know I love you. I know you do.
And when I find time, I'll talk with you.
Tomorrow   yes, that's when it'll be.
My time's just not my own, you see.
But I'll find time to sit with you
and if things work out that's what I'll do.
I love you. Please remember that.
But, right now I don't have time to chat.
I Love you. Bye. Take care until I
  Find that time...I know I will.
  Text ©2000-200l Misty Taggart


No comments:

Post a Comment